- Practical reference for the integration of AV technology in a variety learning environments
- Includes technical and key considerations for AV signals, connections, infrastructure, control, and support
- Extensive listing of Extron products that meet the unique requirements of the education market
- Sample designs for classrooms, huddle spaces, lecture halls, multipurpose spaces, and more
- Details on exclusive support resources including builders, contract pricing, and design assistance
AV Technology for Learning Environments
This guide is a practical resource for detailed information on AV technology and its integration within classrooms, huddle spaces, lecture halls, meeting areas, multipurpose rooms, and more.
Covering a wide variety of subjects, it provides information that any decision maker or designer will need to consider when planning for technology enhanced learning environments. Topics include sources, video signals and connections, infrastructure, displays, mounting, sound systems, control, and support.
Sample designs illustrate solutions for various applications, as well as a listing of Extron products that support them. Information on exclusive support resources, such as system builders, grants, state contract pricing, and design assistance is also included.